Eagle, top gun and other 'fancy' leads- are they a scam?

yoeddynz

i have nology hot wires reason 1, they were nos and cheaper than the cheapest new ones i could find. reason 2, 113% more wank factor than anything else on the market. reason 3, super insulated so apparently less interference with other lektikal parts?

apparantly they help deliver some super over exagerated superconducting kryptonite powered spark that gives 0.123134% mroe power

thats all a lie, fatter leads pull more wiminz so i got the fattest i could

that reminds me of when i got my s4 drifter running,bought new leads for it thinking they would be the shit...only running on one rotor.

chucked on some manky looking leads off my b2000 and she ran like a dream,a very wet dream...

why would that be??? i dont understand how it could effect it, when the new ones let the b200 run sweet but not on the 13b...

I'm now thinking of fitting some bosch HC 715 coils, bosch bim124 ignitors and setting up a wasted spark system on the leading plugs and the trailing plugs running via the dizzy cap.

From all I have read so far it sounds like a bloody good upgrade. It looks simple enough with the most time consuming bit to be keeping it looking tidy. So I shouldn't go buying leads till I know the length with the new setup.

Lots of rotorhoe looking girls about at campsite right now for the new year. Viva was too quiet to arouse them. If only they could see my shiny alternator..