Ed is coming to Wellington. 15th-18th Dec

0R10N

Keen for chinwags with Manu and Beave and any other GC Wellingtronians!

If not attending gourmeat, hows about a get-together somewhere/pub on the Saturday nite, or something?

Keen for a day trip to pick this up?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =431175901

Happy to sort you out gas + beers/ or what ever.

oh holy shit yes. Where would I be picking up from/delivering to? Drop me a PM etc

If not attending gourmeat, hows about a get-together somewhere/pub on the Saturday nite, or something?

This could be a possibility. I'm going to be down south for the day on a boozy vineyard tour but I think my ferry gets back in at about 9pm. I'll probably be keen for something other than wine by then.

you are going there and back in a day? fuck that, 6 hours on a ferry.....

It's not really that long. I'm only somewhat aggrieved at having to be awake before lunchtime in the weekend. It's no worse than the average road trip including fucking around time.

Yeah, nah, that sounds like way too much boating in one day for me. Especially on the interislander... it's a wonder those things don't break down more often than they do.

I think my Saturday daytime plan is to gas up Severin and go visit people, have yum char, maybe make a trip/halfway to Bulls in it with civic_zr (if that's okay with Shaz?) There is no set itinerary though.

just over 12 hours to go!

I think my Saturday daytime plan is to gas up Severin and go visit people, have yum char, maybe make a trip/halfway to Bulls in it with civic_zr (if that's okay with Shaz?)!

Yeah that's fine by me if your fuel budget is up to it! Fuelly tells me that he lays waste to 17.7L per 100km.

Thanks for the link. It's good to get a different perspective like that. Ed and I are too little, so we couldn't see them that well over everyone's heads!

What a fucking sweet show.

Seconded.

Although, as always, the tallest person in the fucking room happened to drift over and locate themselves right. in. front. of. me. for pretty much the entire last half of the set :lol: