building a 4k turbo

EvoBilly

me and a mate have been talking and were thinking bout putting a turbo on a 4k ive seen a few cars with it done

does anyone know of a good build guide so we know what we might be getting into?

ive had a quick search round and found some tips but not a start to finish build of one

will be carb turbo thinking blow thru we have a tdo5 turbo and going to run a j pipe off factory manifold

im really looking for info on fuel tuning and timeing mods that would need to be done

i might have to sign up to club k as my new project car will fit right in there :)

Too hard basket. SO much information scattered all over the show. You'll be best off just signing up and having a read. You should be on Club-K anyway with that KE30 etc :P

yeah i signed up before was waiting to be approved and i had a search as guest and found little bits every were hoping theres a project build that will have all the basic info i need in one place

cheers for having a look tho

the trouble is there is plenty of different ways to skin the proverbial cat, everyone does their set up different so there is no set formula as such, its not like doing up an rb/sr/ca nissan where you can just buy a whole shopping list of chinese bolt on 'fully drift spec' turbo 'upgrade' bits. everything is custom and everones opinion on what works best is quite different. boost+k on club k has a pretty good thread on his ke70 wag , did have a 4k turbo, now has an sr20.