seatbelt query for modern legacy

Duddley

Gimmie a slap on the hands for asking something about a non-oldschool car, but what's the best way to go about getting a new rear seatbelt for a '03 suby legacy?

Daddy got one and it has a bung back seatbelt. How spensive are they? can he do it himself or does he need someone legit to do it?!

That was quick! gees.

Yep it's a wagon and luckily it ain't the center! It's the right rear. But super chur I'll tell him to hit up some vehicle compliance thing and see what happens.

Also, what's goin on this weekend in welly handsome fulla?!

I guess the back ones aint pyrotechnic? If they are just normal seat belts, just buy a second hand one and get a mechanic to slap it in, it aint no thang.

If it is pyrotechnic, dry all your clothes in the dryer, then make snow angels on the carpet for a good 45mins, then go and try change it yourself.

If it is pyrotechnic, dry all your clothes in the dryer, then make snow angels on the carpet for a good 45mins, then go and try change it yourself.

Oh how i lol'd. Is it a 2003-2006 shape one or a 1998-2003 shape one? If its the older model - ill possibly have bits here for it.