Chees-s 84 Toyota sprinter

chees-

Get to grips with the car first, worry about making sure you know how to handle a car properly before you potentially take it off the road and lose absolute interest due to the delays of an engine swap.

Just enjoy it man.

I blame Johno.

If you want my spare 3AU can you take it soon? Otherwise I'm taking it to the scrappies, it's in the way of my wood pile and I almost broke my foot in the dark the other night :lol:

EDIT: Went and had a bit of a nosey, car looks tidy in person!

I blame Johno.

If you want my spare 3AU can you take it soon? Otherwise I'm taking it to the scrappies, it's in the way of my wood pile and I almost broke my foot in the dark the other night :lol:

EDIT: Went and had a bit of a nosey, car looks tidy in person!

haha

got a big problem with space, might have to stick it at the front of carport, can i get it next week as parents have taken the subaru, dont think it'll fit in the sprinter?

its much nicer in person photos dont do it any justice.

Fuck knows man haha just had a quick nosey as I drove past. That's awesome, just sorted rust all over my mirage which dented the bank account. Would look mint if you slammed it on some old mesh rims/ssr's/work equips and put some fender mirror's on it. If you are interested in fender mirrors I have some sweet as early 80's Mazda 323 ones that I probably wont be needing any more with electronic mirror control. Let me know if you're keen, theyre black squarish styled ones.

Fuck knows man haha just had a quick nosey as I drove past. That's awesome, just sorted rust all over my mirage which dented the bank account. Would look mint if you slammed it on some old mesh rims/ssr's/work equips and put some fender mirror's on it. If you are interested in fender mirrors I have some sweet as early 80's Mazda 323 ones that I probably wont be needing any more with electronic mirror control. Let me know if you're keen, theyre black squarish styled ones.

yes want how much?

Think I paid $50 or $60 for em cant remember so if you match that it'll be sweet. Just wait a few days first cause i'm getting a mirage set but I havent seen them yet and if theyre shit box i'll put the mazda ones on instead. Pretty sure there all good's though. I'm in Whangaparoa but my Cousins live on Church st and i'll probably be heading there later this week so I may be able to drop em off if youre in/close to devo.

sdc10172.jpg

Think I paid $50 or $60 for em cant remember so if you match that it'll be sweet. Just wait a few days first cause i'm getting a mirage set but I havent seen them yet and if theyre shit box i'll put the mazda ones on instead. Pretty sure there all good's though. I'm in Whangaparoa but my Cousins live on Church st and i'll probably be heading there later this week so I may be able to drop em off if youre in/close to devo.

sweet i live on church str, pm me