1g eu Fuel issue

LS 2 THE DEEE

Basically picked up car on trailer, got it home and fired it up it went first pop and then ran out of gas about 20 seconds later. I chucked gas in and turned it over but no go

From what i can tell its not getting any fuel through the injectors, theres fuel getting to the rail but considering im not so mechanically sound im not sure what the problem is.

If anyone has any idea on a solution I would appreciate it

Cheeers

Is this a car thats been sitting for a while? Pushed some crap into the injector rail?

Is fuel pump definitely running? Not just residual pressure in the lines? Do these have the flap airflow meter that cuts fuel with no airflow? (I can't remember if its fuel pump or injectors they stop)

Someone with some more 1G specific knowledge will be of more help I'm sure, but things to try.

Yea fuel pump switch is in the AFM J5

but yea check that the pump is actually providing pressure, use a gauge preferably or it should fill a 1.5l coke bottle pretty quick :D

If you think the injectors aren't firing you can use a LED to test this. If they are firing and you have plenty of fuel pressure they are probably blocked up. I had a 1g tha had 5 out of 6 injectors blocked so bad they couldnt clean them from sitting around