Welly Meet - First Thurs of the month - 7pm - 6th October

KKtrips

bro, we are meant to be welcoming people, not scaring them off! lolz, your actually really cute/i want your babies

Also, just a wee suggestion, Im semi with Jono on maybe looking at changing things up a bit? The location/arrangement is superb at the mo (in terms of mean hard parking and plenty of room for 20+ cunts to have a feed, and a nice central location), but it might be sweet to try somewhere else (lets be honest, the pizza is pretty average IMO...). and they dont seem to be that keen to sort us out a deal (beyond one or two free drinks etc) so could be worth chanigng it up every so often? (not saying we should be getting heaps of free shit, just saying it in the sense there is nothing tieing us to going to the same place etc)

A guess a big issue is finding somewhere else where 20 cunts can just rock up without causing an issue. Burger fuel has been mentioned (and other regions go there), but I cant recall going to any burger fuels that would suit 20 odd people without having to sit in seperate groups etc.

and to make It clear, I DONT HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS. LOL! but maybe someone else can think of a place that would work?

Just a thought, will likely get flamed and shunned but meh, I have no friends anyway

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be scared to make a suggestion - myself, I'm reluctant to suggest a move unless we have general concensus from the regulars.

Wellington, by far, has the best monthly meet in the OS country so what we have seems to work. (lately its always around 10-15 people and 10+ cars/bikes - with more than that on a regular basis)

However I'm keen to scope out some areas if there are suggestions and concensus. I've been to a bugger fuel meat in the Hutt and I would not trade again - guy behind the counter was a bit of a dick and it ended up being 3 groups sitting in different parts of the restaurant.

I honestly struggle to think of anything that is better and central with a covered carpark in walking distance of a feed.

Lets get some suggestions down here and check out the feedback.

BTW - If the pizza is the only problem, perhaps see if they'll do some Wholly Burgers/Bagels?

Haha for those of you I spoke to last night about my truck - i got the phone call this morning saying 'the parts have arrived, but they are the wrong ones so we will have to hold onto it for a while longer' lol

Yeah donw for a change.. will have a think

I agree with all of the above. Like you said, there arnt many places that would suit what we want etc, Just putting it out there so people can have a think and see if there might be anywhere else that is worth a shot.

I agree we do have the best/biggest MEAT of them all, and I would hate to see it dwindle etc but if we try something and it doesnt work then at least we know.

just food for thought

(get it, food......)

Haha for those of you I spoke to last night about my truck - i got the phone call this morning saying 'the parts have arrived, but they are the wrong ones so we will have to hold onto it for a while longer' lol

LOL - told ya..

Sunday could be sweet. casual beers and bbq etc. have got heap of sausages and patties left over from OS nats that need eating....(have been frozen so will be all g)

Poifeck.. Will be in telepohonic touch/sort it drunkenly on Sat night..

Werd!