Bazz1600'z 81 626 coupe

Bazz1600

^ same.

Also that dark cherry mica RX8 colour, would be a mish to touch up. Any damage and you will be doing full panels, you can't just blend a small part. every stone chip will show up, then any polish make it stand out 100% more (my old RA23 celica was pretty much the same dark cherry black metalic colour, painfull..)

Old school factory flat colours all the way! :D

na its not hard to touch up at all...

im head car painter in one of the busiest shop in the naki, piece of piss really... hardest part is taking off the old paint because i really cant be arsed, probly seal it down with some feather fill/spray bog...

lenso pd9's im thinking, they have a old school look at the same time of being new...

also depends if im going 100ml wider per side that is, then probly get somthing close to 10" wide :evil:

trying to track down some cheap/free shitty 5 stud wheels to use for when it goes into the engineering shop to have 5 stud rear end conversion. just so its still a roller untill i buy mags/tyres

• 1 month later...

only got the mods cos they poped up really cheap, can get other wheels later...

Motor is in very very good condition and tuned well, it just takes about 5 laps around the block and about 15 mins to warm up properly though hahaha

shoots huge flames

as per tail lights, the previous owner cut and re-arranged the tail light housing to suit chrome bumper model tail lights (fail) so it was fairly munted in that area... was just an easier way of tidying it up.

heaps has changed in the last few weeks, and probly gunna be painting it very soon

im head car painter in one of new plymouths busiest paintshops in NP called funniely enough "The Paintshop" lol been top painter there for years now

by myself, i keep 2 booths cranking all day long averaging a minimum of 10-15 cars a day

• 1 year later...

yeah man, looks sharp ae, i wanted a colour that was new but looked sorta old.

looks real dark/black in the shade but has a nice greenish/blue tone in the sun without too much sparkle.

way happier with it compared to the lambo colour i was interested in ages ago

spent a little time tonite fitting stuff, but am giving myself a break untill the weekend

stoked though

• 5 months later...

What colour is that man? Looks awesome

the colour is a new toyota colour called 'dark metal' the code is 1H3... has an oldschool look to it

sorry i gave all my old stuff to anthony at olds cool autos as i had them on trademe for ages with no luck of selling them for cheaps

i do have a spare '79 front... it does need some tlc, but is salvagable. also the grille and corner headlight bezels and indicator lenses... theyre becoming sortafter... i dig the series 2 front

• 1 month later...