WOF sheet decodeing

BlownCorona

also dont know if you saw my post in the new users thing but, :wink:

corona1i.jpg

Holy crap! thats amazing. defiantly mine. when i bought it it had 14" celica rims and was missing that grill badge. sourced a new badge and acualy has similar 5 spokes on again :P Did you own it? who ever had it before me messed it up a little :( but its getting a full restoration as im sure youl be happy to hear if you owned it

Also, whats this story to do with the dent behind the door? im extremely curious. Aswell as, was your mate the one who killed the original engine, any story behind that? and if he was the one who i hear planed to put a rotary in it give him a little slap round the head from me ;P rotary... i dont know.. what a waste of a corona.

lets just say it invloves a certain crowe sport hillcluimb car, a couple fucked subarus, a fucked door and a broken leg, corona got off light haha

Damn, thats a story and a half. any photos? would love to see what caused a couple days hard work for me to repair ;) am i right in guessing a hill climber crashed, a subi and the corona were parked on the side of the road and got in the way?