Seedy Al's booze cruiser

Seedy Al

So, this weekend is the weekend of the BDA booze cruise in Wellington.

This is basicly just an excuse to ride Bikes and drink piss. But being a cruise its ride your best shitter haha

So for the occation i got busy and set about turning one of my bikes into a sweet booze frindly cruiser.

Basicly its a shitty chinese made lowrider, which i picked up from a scrappy for $20, main attraction was the etra rusty chrome, not so cool were the purple frame and other bits.

So i made some mods, first mod, remove purple paint and other purple bits, and also strip of un-neccsary safety stuff like reflactors and chain gurads and shit. Also lowerred the rear guard for extra tuck.

Once that was done it was accesory time. Firstly was covering the seat to cover the purple. I had recently got a free camo shirt, so i found a sleeve off that covers the banana seat nicely. Next I wanted to do something mad for the brakes, so i switched front to the left hand side, and made the rear into a sucide stlye brake, With 8 ball and all.

Also, You aint rolling old school if your not rolling a playing card in your spokes, so i sipmly welded on a paper clamp and jamed in an ace of spades (ovcourse)

And finally there was the matter of the booze. i needed some way to hold a burbon vesle in easy reach, so i got a nice rusty chain off Steelies (thanks Mate) and welded the links into a cup holder. then two hose clamps and vala, one vessle holder.

So now its just the waiting game, Waiting for saturday that is, Its going to be an awsome slow ride, as this bike is running girl spec sprockets. but is a lowrider, so who needs speed. And anyway, Steelies is running a super mega low cruiser, so we wwill both be mega slow haha

Anyway. pics

What i started With

P1010010.jpg

And the result

DSCF5315.jpg

DSCF5316.jpg

DSCF5317.jpg

DSCF5318.jpg

DSCF5319.jpg

Anyway, will try and get pics from weekend, maybe haha

Seedy Al