shaun's flipping sweet wagon thingo

sheepers

Thanks for the comments.

Yeah have decided to take my time in doing it and do it properly.

Never noticed about the wagnats until you mentioned but will look into it, would be a good time.

Not too many more plans as of yet but have been quite fond of the idea of ca18... But that wouldnt be for a while yet.

Have been finishing the adjustables this week and should be ready by the weekend to put in minus the camber plates and bump stops (anyone recomend me a part number possibly? Tried repco and the idiots tried selling me sway bar bushes...) at the moment. Have also been using the car as a lathe to polish the wheels so that is coming along slowly but surely.

Will update with pics after the weekend once the front is sorted.

Also am hopefuly picking up some re-set leaf springs this weekend so that would save me the hassle of getting them re-set myself. Thats all for now...

• 2 weeks later...

Alrite, got adjustables finished (minus bumpstops) and in. Sitting around 90mm at the moment. In desperate need of RCA's however. Also got another 3 tyres (that i need shipped from auk to hokitika or even chch) so just need to finish polishing the wheels so i can get that all finished.

• 1 year later...