Honda nifty 50

UTERUS

if by nifty 50, you mean a real deal honda NQ50, then no. Cunts call steppies (honda C50's) nifty's, when they are not.

The best site i've found for true nifty's (NQ50's) is www.hondaspree.net they were badged (Or stickered) as honda sprees for the US market.

Things like a .020 head shave, ported out intake, and the pulley mod are the best and easiest upgrades for the nifty 50. There is no limit to what you can do, but those three things can be done for fuck all.

Thats a four stroke cylinder you Kn00b

Nifty 50 has flathead screws for headstuds, is lolspec

ancient machines now, best thing to do is flick and start with newer unit

the stifty50's were instant seize machines and were expensive as to rebuild for a twostroke thanks to Honda making parts from unobtanium..

Get a Vespa or Lambretta and harden up ( or come see me for lush 150 4 stroke, weld in and attach turb or nitrous

etc= win

Fuck i knew it was too good to be true, might just slap it all back together and run it on meth.

Also James, do you mind asking the master of scooters if i can just use any de restricted 2 smoke cdi and i will make new plugs for it.

Keen to make my yamaha go asap.

Lubs

edity: fuck off im not buying a lambretta :lol:

Nifty 50 has flathead screws for headstuds,

the stifty50's were instant seize machines and were expensive as to rebuild for a twostroke

Untrue!

if your had screws, then sum cunt had been fucking with it before you got it. and they dont seize unless they get runwithout oil, or cunts with no skill have been spannering them. And rebuild parts out of the states are cheep as fuck.