Dunedin Holla - June

Sup fags, been talking to various playaz and the general consensus is that we should have a wee meat this month, I'm thinking mid-June if you've got any thoughts on a specific date that'd be fangtastic if not I'll make one up. Ideas: make more better than last one which was fine, but we the members of the board feel that this one should involve more otp. Weeknight meet up would be cool but it gets dark and cold as fuck at 5pm. So weekend seems obvious as we can enjoy sunlight and then get on it later in the day. Saturday all good? Say the 13th? No one busy then? Phat. Where to meet? Quiet car park somewhere? Then cruise yeh? Less driving through town and more back road blats? Also less emphasis on taking millions of photos and more on meeting good cunts to help with our cars. So don't worry if you can't bring an old car just turn up and talk shit. Then maybe part ways or stick together find a quiet bar and have some beers get to know each other a little better and move on to wherever the night takes us?

Shotgun not sober driving, JEAH

8)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im keen but not on pushin ur starlet soz bro. They r heavier then they look. I will get dam and phil to bring some oldschool shit too hopefully

My god zeb those longchamps in ur sig rule!!! I have had to swap mine off for warrant time :( But that means i can make em shinier while i have em off :)

^Haha I remember there was a kid at school with a kp60 we used to lift the back of the car off the ground and move it around the carpark 8)

Brodie just come in the Carina will be sweet. And yeh, keen to check out don's Corona, will pm if he doesn't see this. Yeh Shawn get Damian to bring the 160J out so it's not all Toyotas lol.

KY are you swapping cars in Dunedin or elsewhere? And I don't think anyone even goes to rugby games these days anyway.

KY are you swapping cars in Dunedin or elsewhere? And I don't think anyone even goes to rugby games these days anyway.

In Dunedin. he's coming down from CHC, me up from IVC. not sure exact day and time yet but will be the coming weekend 13th / 14th

You'll be there, also think I lost your number

Dane / any queries I'm 027 3499 035 just tell me who you are.

And where to meet? Same place as last time? 1PM?

Apparently the guy reckons about 8pm for the car swap. Not sure it's actually going ahead at the moment as there's still some details to sort out. Only problem being 8pm, what the fuck is going to be open for me to change the ownership etc. Any net cafe's you know of in the city centre-ish that would be open at that time Zeb? Any other Dunedinites know?