Dunedin Holla - June

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh man there's a few places open I think, welcome to the big city old man. If not my place is sweet / you can sit on my bed.

As for meet thing, just meet where we did last time cos I can't think of another place, and say 1PM? yep sweet then,

1PM SATURDAY 13TH HERE IN THE CARPARK WHERE THE POTPLANTS ARE (theyre not there anymore): http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&sourc ... 41,,0,7.35

Hope the weather's shit,

- Zeb

Think I'll be killing things up in the hills else i'll try come along but to be honest probably wont unless come through mosgiel at which point i'll be the shifty looking drunk guy trying to balance his drinks walking to superliqour on factory road

Sweet, even I can find that.

I'll try come up earlier in the day if this whole swap thing goes ahead. I'll still have the Silvia then obviously so all good. I assume you haven;t changed phone numbers Zeb. Hamish better come in his 5MT Soarer or I'll hunt him down.

i will be there after all. but not in anything worth talking bout. i have just been at my workmates funeral, and have been talking to bungeye(corey bucannon) and jamie they are wanting to go for a cruise in memory of stu as he put in many many hours into helping with their cars. ill talk to lloyd and get him to come in the ke20 again. and will try talk flanery into bringing his ke10 and kp60 to it.

PHAT

Will catch up with you then Michelle?

So yeh this is still all on at time stated above, turnout may be shit may be awesome who cares we'll see. Sounds like at least a good few people will be there, bring who you can. I'll probably be in that fucking Alto, catch a ride with someone for cruise etc tho.

Swap cell numbers with the boes we get along with during our speed dating session at 2.30pm and meet up in town for drinks / rudies? :doubt: KEWLEIZ

8)8)8)

8)

8)

Dont think the rotors belong to members. Coreys 2 is fucken mint its about time he finished a car nicely haha. Dunno who owns that DRFTRX 7 though it cant have been on the road long. I hear theres a brighter, louder one almost on the road.