Low ' n ' slows alternative transportation devices

FA50's are the shit! I have 2... ones a scootercross/ratrod one and the other is daily. Same as yours but without the shin protectors... So jealous of those guards.

Whats your top speed???? I've been fettling and manage 70k on the flat 8) .

Will get pics soon for a laugh.

70K!!! shit thats fast! i am stocked with my 60k poss 65 on the flat! makes me larf passing cars on the inside on the coast road they are just like what the that old POS is passing us in the inside then no braking on corners also is good for catching up. Head and side winds is another story!

Forgot i was ridding a hog with no susspension last night and thought for some dumbass reason i was on my downhill bike and saw a little jump took it and did the little handlebar flick sideways and didn't quite make it back intime neadless to say got some sweet speed wobbles! people in the trafic jam in the other direction must of been roffling!

Yeah im loving hog life eh, so convenient cheap and fast around town!

Its awsome being able to just park up anywhere!

Yeah the guards are SUPER rare! A mate imported some new for $300 odd bucks! ... they definatly make the bike IMO.