Palmy Monthly Meet - THURS JUNE 6

Simon

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is at abel engineering, 5 Hobson street. just down the road from maccas. you can turn up from around 4pm and cranking the bbq up at about 6pm. bring your own meat and drinks. tomorrow night.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Am in the process of moving back to Palmy, and should be back by the end of the month, so will be looking after the area rep duties when I get back.

Have got some choice ideas for meets, after learning what works up in Auckland thanks to chris, so hopefully we should be able to grow them, and have a more car oriented style meet up.

Have started emailing some business for potential hook ups and permissions, so will let you all know when I've got it sorted. Hopefully should be good to go for July, but it may end up being different times of the months each month rather than a solid first thursday. Will keep you all in the loop though, and plenty of notice.

See you all soon!

Sprak

• Like 2

Pretty much.

Moving back to be closer to family.

Have got some permissions granted for the carpark, hoping to hear back soon about discount for the eats. Will have this all sorted for Julys meet, but may not be the first week. Will let you all know asap.

• Like 1

Sparkle, when Simon decided not to be area rep anymore (if he was?) he gave me the stickers and money he had. They've been sitting in my wardrobe ever since. I'm guessing you'll be wanting them?