Soooo,a VH will go straight into a Stagea?

ZedHed

Just sold a couple of my old knives to a guy that came over in a stagea...with a VH i think it was...4.1 straight bolt in job,just driveshaft and tranny mount i think he said had to be fiddled with......and the wiring was a cunt also,he paid for that to be done.

But man,what a nice car,old facelift model,skirts and shit......but the engine looked like it was a factory install,clean,lots of work room,and the sound was.......i'll say.....for me anyways.....quite bonerish.He got a Cima for 1500 hunds and both engine and tranz went in.

Anyone else heard of this swap,and even better,a good reason to go for a alloy V8 instead of a RB26 with garnishings?

I love my oldschool cars,but alike many of us,I have a wife and sprats,so I need (they need for my piece (singular of whats left) mind) a good reliable car,that I wont get sick of driving :)

Verdict?

should be in tech...but you wanting to know if a vh commy engine will fit in a stagea???

is the commy donk a v8? just need to check dimensions..

i do know of rb26s going into commys piece of wees..

so shouldnt be a prob going the other way...but itd be far simpler staying witha rb25det

than messing with pig iron technology...

doesnt just drop in I think... http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/284397

A better (maybe cheaper) option might be get a vq35de which should drop in to the new shape stagea's and then when you want more power wack on a turbo/super charge kit?

The other thing to remember is there arn't any factory manuals - though conversions have been done...

Had the (mis)pleasure of driving one of these last week. RB25DET one, auto, but with odd issue where it died randomly. Such a nice roomy car though. Would definatley rock one with bigger motor like the (not quite sure if this is right) RS 260 autech version with the rb26dett. Sweet family hauler. :lol: