20 Valve High Idle - Need a valve to manually adjust

thegreatestben

The ISCV in my Mr2 is stuffed, I've tried cleaning it out but I can't get the idle below 1500 rpm.

Clamping off the line with visegrips brings it down, so what I want is a valve that has in/outs around 15mm and a fairly fine adjustment. It would also need to hold its setting/not be affected by vibration.

Any ideas?

well what are you going to gain? you either have some active control wwith the factory valve which gives you your idle ups for cold start etc. Or you can adjust it on the throttle stop, whats the need for a valve. My old 20v on a squirt ran fine off the throttle stop just abit low cold

Funny story. When I got my Shuttle, it's idle was set ultra high for some shit, probably timing or some shit.

So I adjusted the throttle stop down so it idled mint when cold. What a dumbass. First day driving to tec it was stalling like everywhere and I almost crashed like a trillion times

So do it when warm

well what are you going to gain? you either have some active control wwith the factory valve which gives you your idle ups for cold start etc. Or you can adjust it on the throttle stop, whats the need for a valve. My old 20v on a squirt ran fine off the throttle stop just abit low cold

Sweet bay, If you reckon it's all G then I'll give it a go.

Also Elliot :lol: Well done