Chroming in chch

nzsubbie

lots.

Personally, I just use Superb plating works on clarance st. I imported a left had cable operated door mirrior off a 67-69 dodge dart for my valiant. It was very ugly, pitted etc. I told superb to do their best, but I wasn't going to shit babies if some of the pitting remained. They did a fucking awesome job in my opinion. It lives outside, and hasn't shown any signs of returning to is crusty state. The chrome which fails hard is the stuff done in China, where they only apply enough thickness to prevent corrosion long enough for the item to be sold in the shop.

Shiney bits will (At your cost) fill any pits in with solder (or somesuch) so you get a perfect finish. (In theory) IMO, unbless what you're having plated is A) really fucked. And B) really rare and irreplacable, I wouldn't bother sending it south.

Superb plating did our old raditor grill and it did have good finish. It cost dad at the time $100. but saying that it rusted thru and didnt take long. and that was parked in the shed and kept polished.

my hubcaps are a bit rusty probly will be quite pitted. and i wouldnt be able to find any more.

There is a boy called Ross Argyle from Plating Solutions near Lancaster Park, have used him for years for engineering platings.

He is a hard case - well into his cars.

He does chroming and I am pretty sure he can do plastic as he had a v6 turbo from his mitzi GTO sitting on the floor and that had excessive bling on it.

There is a boy called Ross Argyle from Plating Solutions near Lancaster Park, have used him for years for engineering platings.

He is a hard case - well into his cars.

He does chroming and I am pretty sure he can do plastic as he had a v6 turbo from his mitzi GTO sitting on the floor and that had excessive bling on it.

Ive been told about this guy. heard he is good. I just didnt know where he was and what business he worked for.

Thanks for that i will try him most likely