Drtydog's 80's spaceship cars

Mr.Mk1

Thread: http://www.oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10420

well dad decided the mk1 cortina was just to ugly and had to go :( i personally can;t see what he was talking bout lol anyway it's spot on the driveway was quickly filled with this

Picture232.jpg

84 tredia turbo

Worst. post. ever.

:o

Stoked you changed the grille on the R30 man, that mesh was horrid!

I had an L20et laurel, freeboost!

Mate had/has a R30 4 door (with the poo's 4cyl) , and we bought a window of this dude, he had a datsun 1600 and a fairlady from memory..

Paid something stupid like $30 for the window, asked him how much he wanted for the car and he said oh dont really want to sell it, maybe $50 for whats left (everything) we got the cash, came back and me being a smartass said "seeing as the window was $30, does that make the car $20 - and he said yes..

Unfortunetly mate & I had no space otherwise would've had it..

The guy had rebuilt the motor, including rebuilt turbo, was manual too

• 1 month later...

ucf10 ls400 it's a mean cruiser....gonna get it repainted some time this year after i get the dings removed. looking at painting it black with a blue pearl and chromeing the wheels for the xtra gangsta look lol. but it's about 20mm 2 low to be practicle for daily duties(or ltsa wof's) so i've picked up another car which i'm gonna tidy up and use for daily duty's...pics up soon

nice. mine had compressed springs in it when i got it...the owner had them compressed when it was on 18's to be about 100mm off the ground...now it's on 17's it's lower again lol looks nice tho. will be doing the exhaust properley, atm it has the rear 2 mufflers removed and dumping behind the rear wheels in tru v8 style lol