ReTRD's KP

Guest Zeb

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16059&view=unread#unread

picture001gz2.jpg

Thing is sweet, pretty quick but I still fanged past you and that other red KP at 170+ the other week haha. Lol was gonna have a chat to you when everyone parked up at that house but couldn't see your car?

Meh stands out heaps against all the yuck Starlets in Dunedin. Do you know the guy with that white AW11? What a haircut!

Here's a 'holla' for some bigger photos, holla!

EDT: YOU SHOULD PAINT IT THIS COLOUR

gomunokaeru-img600x450-1225492990qsenew20844.jpg

Think a guy in tauranga does them. Very odd to hear them on a k motor. Kind of wanky, but spose I had them on my 12a :P

Ah yeah just read that thread from a while back...Thinking about making some up, probably easier to make the blanks myself and get a engr firm to put the keyway in the crank pulley/cut teeth.

//oldschool.co.nz/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16059&view=unread#unread

picture001gz2.jpg

Thing is sweet, pretty quick but I still fanged past you and that other red KP at 170+ the other week haha. Lol was gonna have a chat to you when everyone parked up at that house but couldn't see your car?

Meh stands out heaps against all the yuck Starlets in Dunedin. Do you know the guy with that white AW11? What a haircut!

Here's a 'holla' for some bigger photos, holla!

EDT: YOU SHOULD PAINT IT THIS COLOUR

gomunokaeru-img600x450-1225492990qsenew20844.jpg

thanks fella. what were u in? are u the fella with the markII that keep flashing thier lights at me last night ? my thing notto fast i dont really push it i like my licence to much but that other guy in the kp was talking shit saying he would smoke me so i had to put him in his place lol. i dont think i am going to go out on a friday night anymore there is to many little dickheads out there doing really stupid passing manuvers and i really parranoyed they goingto fuck my car up. as for the colour i not keen on changing the colour i wantto keep it as close to orignal as i can so i can put it back to stock it the need should be there lol. i really want some wide steelys with chrome hubbys and whitewalls for her so i can rock it out in tru old skool styles for a bit but it proving harder than i thought to find some

Sweet car man.

Did you make the Gilmer drive pulleys etc up yourself?

no i didnt sorry i got them made by endevor enginering up north i sorted out a group buy through rollaclub.com and club k, i tryed 1 on here but not to much interest.

looks awesome. needs a couple of sideys though :o

yea i would love some sidys for it but i simply cant afford atm :(. beside i am doing some reserch on building a new 5k with custom prity much everything to run 4age 20V throttle bodys mounted on the drivers side of the car with a nice big loop over manifold like the injected 4k's and it will be running a link.

then will build the real motor for it. mmmm injected 7k running 14psi through a sc12 'charger with forged internals :twisted:

ALSO.. if any1 has some fender mirrors like in the pic above please let me no i am after some if they are the right price im not 100% sure if i want to rock them on my car but will never no untill i get some on there to find out.

cheers guys,

Brodie(reTRD)

thanks fella. what were u in? are u the fella with the markII that keep flashing thier lights at me last night ? my thing notto fast i dont really push it i like my licence to much but that other guy in the kp was talking shit saying he would smoke me so i had to put him in his place lol. i dont think i am going to go out on a friday night anymore there is to many little dickheads out there doing really stupid passing manuvers and i really parranoyed they goingto fuck my car up. as for the colour i not keen on changing the colour i wantto keep it as close to orignal as i can so i can put it back to stock it the need should be there lol. i really want some wide steelys with chrome hubbys and whitewalls for her so i can rock it out in tru old skool styles for a bit but it proving harder than i thought to find some

Yeh ha that was me in the MkII flashed my lights once! Yeh was lol watching you and that other KP. And shit yeh there's some bad drivers out there especially when everyone heads out on the motorway, nearly pile ups last night with that cop slowing down and retards playing with their handbrakes. Tend to go out there purely for lols, Friday nights can be pretty boring.

But yeh should sort something out with the boes DuNaZ sTyL3zzZz.

Need a date, etc.

Who's keen?