Friday 24th Convoy to Napier

LAN_KILLA

Thats not a bad idea. Easy for the notherners to find and pretty close to on the way out. Even if only one hamboe meets up with you guys there and then everyone stops off on the way out at fort diddy to meet up with the others and doort from there.

Oh shit, just realised this was Friday. Fuck I'm cabbage. We not going down till Saturday. :rolleyes:

If I end up going I'll be rolling down Saturday, should meet up with you Tron bowls on the way thru.

dunno if I can be bothered convoying though, I have a tendency to stick to 10km/h over the speed limit so you guys might leave me in the dust after the first set of corners :lol:

Final Call for convoyers...

Plan at this stage

Me, ryanfels and possible uterus (if he wags tech), will meet at the Papakura service center at 10am, departing shortly thereafter...

Will travel down SH1, turning off at Taupiri onto SH1B, will follow 1B into Hamilton and if any Hamilton peeps want to join they can meet us at Tramway Rd (just before East St - See Map above) around 11ish.

After that we will rejoin SH1 in Hamilton and head to Tokoroa and catch up with Insani-T (if hes able to) to have Lunch, this will be around 1pm ish.

Will continue onto Wairakei (the Steamy place) where we may pick up Testament (if he gets off work early enough).

Then we will be off to Taupo for a final pit stop... then onto Napier where we will meet Lee... hopefully around 4ish

If anyone wants to join the convoy (small as it may be) or wants a lift txt or call me on 021 295 4036 or 027 557 0012 so we can sort a meeting place and time.

:D