good place to get tyres

fuel

hey guys, am looking for a set of four 165/65 R13 or 175/60 R13, best I've found so far is $79 per tyre for 165/65s, the 175/60s seem harder to get, except sexychevette got rot808 some 175/60 R13s in auckland for cheaps.

Anyone got good places for hookups? I don't mind which brand, pretty much cheaper the better. I know there are a few traders on trademe, anyone got links to them etc?

chur

they were Yokohama A drives for $79 each I think, I'll have to go and check the quote card when I find it in the car.

I'm leaning towards 175/60 cause the sidewall will probably look better when stretched a little bit.

Got a quote off a dealer on trademe, $75 for Federal SS-657 in 165/65, and $82 for Federal Formoza FD1 in 175/60

not really too much around in those sizes, for the 165s it's mainly for Ford Kas, you can get good as ones but they are $150+.

was keen on these ones but they aren't brought into NZ

ss635.jpg

so in 165/65 I can get Federal SS657 for $79 ea

ss657.jpg

or Yokohama A drives for $99

a_drive_full.jpg

Given that those pics aren't of the actual tyre sizes in question who knows what they are actually going to look like on my rims. I actually liked the FD1 to be honest, especially at $90 :P Hankook do 175/60s apparently but they would be $110 each (from different supplier) and not as good as the Federal FD1s would have been in terms of quality etc

^ I can't find anything on them but these are hott

nankang_xr611_large.jpg

Nankang XR611 in 185/60/13. I think, even in this size, having a lip protector makes the side wall look that much better. Unless you want to eventually put flappers on then a huge no no ... lol

cheers for that boe-rad. sometimes they may list something but then find no supplier has it in stock, as I've found out with the majority of 175/60s. 165/60s sound sweet but yeah gotta find a tyre which looks sweet but isn't really expensive, not too keen to pay more than $90 a tyre really

$90 a tyre should surely get you something decent aye. Thats good money for normalish profile 13's I would have thought.

I thought all these small cars with low profile tyres would have made things way easier but they seem to all have 15 inch wheels, which is a right bugger.