ok here goes

anglebox64

SC12 or a SC14 will do a 14 mite be a bit big though.

And need more info tbh, do you want to run a blow though etc? best bet would be to run a fuel injected set up but it would all have to be custom.

Basicly how much money you got and how rangi do you want it haha.

was thinking of blow or suck trough injection a bit hard as stuff all room in the anglia engine bay lol aand cheap cheap but have good mates that can welp alloy etc so not such a mission anyone got a cheap charger they want to sell me hehehehe

obviously you will have to determine your compression ratios etc first,

coz a 1500 in an angle is already an upgrade from a screaming thou,

the 1500 as i understand has a fair amount of na potential whilst still being very

tuneable,

short of doing the job properly and running fuel injection and an aftermarket comp you will find this to be a troublesome thing to set up running a supercharger,

carbs that are commonly used for suck through are rover v8 sus and weber dcds and dgvs

off cortinas,

blow through i have seen fully enclosed holleys and not much else

on v8s mind you

a 1500 set up for na balanced on bike carbs would be my route if i owned your car,

with higher comp a nasty cam and a few more revs it could likely be very fast,

talk to the ford gurus on here they will likely steer you in the right direction

Supercharging is like having a way bigger engine, without having the extra weight. You can retain your smooth idle, and down low drivabilty, (Your nanna could drive it church) and own a lumpy N/A version of the same car. (unless you're like me, and make it lumpy too just cos you can) It comes down to what you really want. Going the lumpy N/A route is fun, but nasty engines get old pretty quick if you drive the car a lot.