Auckland Forklift?

Anyone in Auckland got a forklift? I'm having some shit delivered, but it's on a pallet and they won't deliver unless I have a forklift. I should be able to un-pack it and take the shit away the same day or day after.

Chur

Sounds gay, their delivery trucks should have a pallet lift in them anyway and a rear gate that lowers as well, ie. use lift to get pallet onto lowering gate, lower gat, remove pallet, put lift back on gate, raise gate, put lift in truck, get the fuck out.

Sounds gay, their delivery trucks should have a pallet lift in them anyway and a rear gate that lowers as well, ie. use lift to get pallet onto lowering gate, lower gat, remove pallet, put lift back on gate, raise gate, put lift in truck, get the fuck out.

Once you've finished popping caps in the delivery guy?

Once you've finished popping caps in the delivery guy?

:lol: