hotrod.mads tiwn esckys

d.p.n.s

Guest hotrod.mad

hi guys well here are my twin girls im bulding one as a replica rs 2ooo ones allready certed for 2ltr im getting my hands on a full worked 2ltr with twin side drafts 5 spd box its going to be white with the rs colors blue im going to buld a good one out of the 2 and then build the second one i cant start them till 15 september as i have no were to work on them untill then but once i start ill keep you informed with heaps of pics of my 2 sexy twin girls

fuckin sexy bitches :twisted:

Guest hotrod.mad

true bro sweet yeh he said he was popn down ill send thet motor down today bro to your home

fuck im good to you ........lol. :twisted:

Guest hotrod.mad

hahaha true bro but in my defence if i crasht it it would have been better than that .lol....

i think ill take insurance next time bro;;;lol........ :twisted:

Guest hotrod.mad

im out buy the airport in aucks ive got them stored at work but cant do any work to them there as its a bond store the eskys are not ment to be there either but ive got a house with garidge from 15 sep fuck man cant wait to start working on them itl keep me out of trouble toooo :twisted:

• 1 month later...
Guest hotrod.mad

hay guys im going to be putting one of my eskys on trade me in a day or 2 if any ones intrested befour i do that let me know

cheers guys