The New Mid Winter (DOCNZ) Hanmer Cruise (13 July 2008)

Dattodevil

The New Mid Winter (DOCNZ) Hanmer Cruise (13 July 2008)

Due to the Datsun site being down a new post was needed in a place where everyone knows your name.

Destination: Hanmer

Where to meet: Northwood Supa Centre Car Park

What time: Meet 9.00 Depart 9.30am sharp

What to Bring: Your Datto if possible, (if not, grab a ride!), Togs, Towel, Money for Lunch/Snacks/Pool entry.

This is an all day event, We get back to Christchurch around 6pm usually. There will be a spot prize for most improved datto, judged by consensus but ultimately I will make the final call. Feel free to add prizes and prize classes.

What say you Savages? :badgrin:

Damon

They pulled the pin of the drags today, due to the track being too damp. The bloke at the gate said the next meet was in three weeks.

if thats the case, it will clash with this cruise. I flagged the drags when the clashed with Akoroa cruise. So this time around, If the weather permits, I'll have to choose the drags.

They pulled the pin of the drags today, due to the track being too damp. The bloke at the gate said the next meet was in three weeks.

if thats the case, it will clash with this cruise. I flagged the drags when the clashed with Akoroa cruise. So this time around, If the weather permits, I'll have to choose the drags.

That's just not cricket! :shock: