Pulling dents

nobumps

if you're going to be bogging over them then drill a hole in the middle of the dent (or dents) and use a slide hammer to pull the dents out. You have pretty limited access with sills so unless you can get in behind the dent you wont be able to get the dent out 100%.

slide hammer/one of those new fancy ones that welds itself to the dent rather than putting a hole in it - is probably the best/easiest. The only other thing i can think of for a sill is to perhaps cut it out and put a new bit in :rolleyes:

if you can get some access into behind it you may be able to jam a deflated ball in behind there, inflate it and the dent should pop out quite nicely (assuming its not too badly stretched) - good way to straighten out the front of kombis :wink:

slide hammer/one of those new fancy ones that welds itself to the dent rather than putting a hole in it - is probably the best/easiest.

I knew those as Hot rivet guns. However the guy doing the panel on the B has never heard or used one. He thought I was full of BS.