Matt's Dirtyone skidline

Draizuh

Such an os whore car.... 8)

Interested in an LSD for the factory borg-warner diff?

could be, whats the ratio's and what price??? planning a manual conversion sometime after new years and hoping for the 3.78 or whatever it is that goes with the manual box.

quite gutted to hear that the wheels are buckled, might not follow through on the sale if thats true. he still hasn't bothered contacting me either, wonder why his feedback is -1 :rolleyes:

not too worried about the width, was expecting 6.5 and hoping for more. you remember if the centres could be flipped????

cheers

Matt

Yeah one of the wheels had a substancial buckle on the inside, and another one had a buckle but not so servere. They look pretty sweet but are missing centre caps and just need a general tidy up. I think from memory they were 3 piece so surely the centres could be flipped. They didn't have alot of dish on them though so it would look pretty extreme when flipped. They had quite a high offset like 25~30 from memory too. I posted up pics of the wheels on my eterna but would have been in a spam thread months ago which is since deleted. I had pics of the buckles but they were on my last laptop which was stolen. He wanted $350 for them when I was keen, but told him not keen when I saw them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMGOMGOMG can you please make up a pair of wheels using the front piece of each wheel and the other two centres? They'd be like 2 inches wide!! Then take them all in somewhere for tyres, would have to rock bike tyres. It'd rule. They'd be so funny on the front too.

lol, i was going to put them together just to hang on the garage wall but the back bits of the valves come into contact with the other piece of the wheel so it doesn't work.

+ took them in to a mag wheel repair place to get straightened up today, a bit more expensive than i was hoping but they're still going to work out a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a 2nd hand pair of 15x10's.

cheers

Matt