LURK1N-G8KEPA's Commie & Cosmo

Raizer

Guest LURK1N-G8KEPA

cheers

yea man think the holley has sorted itself kinda, just timing issues.

It always happens, if you do things on the cheap, it always comes back and bites you. Have to spend the coin fixing it and prob end up buying the expensive part after all that mucking round.

Guest LURK1N-G8KEPA

The wheels came with car but he has never dropped them off and doesnt text be back the bugger owes me 4L of oil.

Yea im glad i got it as that car would of been so wreaked by now if he still had it. What a banger!! he kills everything he owns. haha

Finally running 90% properly as on today looking forward to a drive tonight.

Guest LURK1N-G8KEPA

And yea would of been nice with the turbo, but it was just ment to be a quick project. and the turbo it came with wasnt great, had no loom or ecu. and couldnt be bothered with wiring and cooler plumbing etc etc

Cosmo is now going but not well at all, we think we have the carby sorted. Just having problems with timing as its a new scool block designed for a CAS and has an old as points dizzy in it, which is far from ideal and doesnt seem to be doing the job. Points not opening right up and opening at weird times. runs at 30° in advance but has a huge flat spot and one rev right up..

But had my first drive and happy that the clutch and drive train are set up sweet. forgot to check out speedo tho dunno if it was working.

And shit me its loud!! hahaha whole street came out to see what was going on.

So now i need to track down an electronic dizzy to suit an S4/5 13b fun!

Wouldnt mind borrowing one before i buy so if any one has one or knows someone with one lying round let me know.

Wouldnt mind borrowing one before i buy so if any one has one or knows someone with one lying round let me know.

i know a guy who is selling elec dizzys for $260, none that are off s4/5 motors tho.

i would have let you use the one in my van if i had of known earlier but its getting dyno tuned at dynopower tomorrow so dont really wanna mess with it once its done

Guest LURK1N-G8KEPA

i know a guy who is selling elec dizzys for $260, none that are off s4/5 motors tho.

i would have let you use the one in my van if i had of known earlier but its getting dyno tuned at dynopower tomorrow so dont really wanna mess with it once its done

yea fair enough. Does that $260 include the modules? shouldnt really matter that they are not off a S4 motor. could be keen ay . really wanna get it going driving me nuts.