newb to efi link questions

OSC

so i just got all my 4agte and link and crap. but it doesnt have a tps wired up no plug and no wiring to the computer. thats not right is it ive got a link V2 or 3 i think the guy i bought all my stuff off said it was the same any help appreciated

Hey boe. My Link doesnt have a TPS. Its just runs of crank angle sensor, MAP and temp. I do want to connect up the TPS at some stage but the motor runs fine without it. I dont see how it does but it does :lol:

yeh will run fine on map only. tps is only used for a few things on the old lems. idle control and stuff. nothing to do with the tune itself, unless your running tps only. or tps+map. map only will be the best mode for a 4agte. unless you have big cams.

or tps+map. map only will be the best mode for a 4agte. unless you have big cams.
/quad throttles. We can't get much vacuum or consistant readings from my setup so map sensor see's nothing. Need to tune it on TPS stz.

Engine will run better with TPS connect I think.

sweet so it will run fine thats sweet then thought i betta get my facts straight before i hassle the guy i bought it off. um also does anyone have a wiring diagram for a v2/v3 link computer running a 4agte with dizzy because i cant seem to get the website link to work properly and i may have to dissasemble some of the wiring loom to tidy it up and get it to fit nicely in my car thanks.. :D