Unashamed Plug (brake upgrades)

Unclejake

I sent the Willwood pedal box out of a spare Mk1 two door Cortina race car to Les Hunter Race Brakes in Christchurch last week.

It came back to me yesterday.

Three brand new master cylinders, two new wheel cylinders, modifications to the balance bar, two or three phone calls to me on my mobile, a personal letter advising me of how to set things up, a three page hand drawn diagram of how to set other thgings up and a bunch of other recomendations.

Total invoice including frieght and GST = $375.

Les Hunter from Christchurch rules.

Amen.

^ Yeah - the shed has been a bit crazy as a mate ended up with two race Anglias as well all jammed in there with the two 2 door Cortinas, the Mercedes a four door Cortina and a 66 Mustang.

'Twas hard to get the boat out lololololololol

that not bad i was going to get upgrades to my car this is what they quoted me

Caliper cost: $325 each + GST

Special vented rotors: plain faced $320 each + GST

with face slots: $360 each + GST

Brake pads Wilwood Polymatrix BP20 compound: $110/set of 4 pads + GST

can you take some pics of it as im trying to make a pedal box for my mk cortina 2door.

So far i have got a willwood brake and clutch assembley and another brake assembly for the accalerator and now i have to make a bracket to hold the 2.

two race Anglias as well all jammed in there with the two 2 door Cortinas, the Mercedes a four door Cortina and a 66 Mustang.

'Twas hard to get the boat out lololololololol

mean that sounds like my garage is going to be when I grow up. Only a little bit more vauxhall and jappanese :oops: