Yelo76 1974 TA22 Celica

thminiman

Build Thread - //oldschool.co.nz/index.php?/topic/21199-yelo76-1974-ta22-celica/?p=543778

good to see some pictures mate,

main thing that sprung to mind, was what thickness metal sheet did you use for all this paneling, and also, who did the sills

(genuine questions as i need new sills made up for my imp and im looking for someone to get some advice off)

Catch me at work and I will give you some more details.

Most of the panel is between 0.6 and 0.8 (Try'd to use as close to what was originally there) I have been using eectrogalv material to try and help prevent rust in places I can't seal easily.

Sills I think were at least 1mm thick, got done as a favour by someone. I think some of the people we deal with may be able to help do a couple of homers for you.

Chris,

Colour scheme, not really 100% decided yet. Budget will play a part in it. At this stage thinking a 2 tone scheme similar to this

roddavesbeast002sr7.th.jpg

But with these colours

pt013frntbgoy8.th.gif

Although I do like the old style with the strips etc on it, with modernising some of the interior and shaving the locks etc, I am moving away from that a bit to someting a bit more modern and different. But hopefully not over the top.

Open to ideas and suggestions.

sweet!!!

so good to see other first gen's in auckland.

it looks like your doing stuff propperly which is great, i hope it all comes together for you.

i have an RA23 and an RA28. both in a million bits but i work on them just about every day.

id be keen to see your car some day.

latter,

sheepers.