Remote Brake Booster

0NBMPS

what car you got? from other posts i seen i think you got a ke25 eh?

if so ive got a ke26 and measured up a boosted dual line brake setup of a 91 corolla, if you take that firewall support out and modifiy it to fit lower you can just space out the 91 setup n bolt it straight in. that of course if you havent got anything twin cam in there using up the room.

if so ive got a ke26 and measured up a boosted dual line brake setup of a 91 corolla, if you take that firewall support out and modifiy it to fit lower you can just space out the 91 setup n bolt it straight in. that of course if you havent got anything twin cam in there using up the room.

Unfortunatelt he's rocking turbo 4AGE. therefore, space =negative, thus why looking at remote brake booster

Unfortunatelt he's rocking turbo 4AGE. therefore, space =negative, thus why looking at remote brake booster

ahh true true in that case dont think there is any easy way of using a standard cylinder mounted booster as a remote one, better off to just buy one.