TARGA-what did everyone think?

Guest Pint-ho

Guest Pint-ho

havent got much to say. thort they were goin pretty slow from wea i was watchn but that lambo was pretty controlled! yay for the esky's and that green falcon hu gave us a bit of rubber on the bend i was watching from. :D made my day. and the orange capri yum lol it'd be cool to be a passenger in a future targa maybe anyways hu went. . .and what did everyoe think :)

yea na was pretty good aye, only saw 3 stages on the saturday and the finish in hastings.

that GT40 was iiiiimmpresive!

anyoens see the green cooons dohies on last stage spectator area lol. that guy was doing at every spector area i think though.

That green XF, was Chris Allen, old stockcar dude 8) , he had like 10 minutes of penalties for tyres and speeding. He did doeys in the carpark at the finish, right across from the Cop shop :lol: , he = legendary, but mongrel

yea na was pretty good aye, only saw 3 stages on the saturday and the finish in hastings.

anyoens see the green cooons dohies on last stage spectator area lol. that guy was doing at every spector area i think though.

where abouts where you on that stage? that the middle road one?

anyones see the green cooons dohies on last stage spectator area lol. that guy was doing at every spector area i think though.

where abouts where you on that stage? that the middle road one?

yep the top end of it :)

gt40 didn't really grab me

dodson's gt-r was far quicker, and no traction on all four wheels all the way through 2nd is where it's at

Yuh Dodson was going good. ( as always). Good cunt too. He also has a Honda tho :(

Knows my boss etc. His Honda is stored with us,.

went to racecourse in hastings on fri for look and to 1st stage on sat morn with RSCORT got wet feet walking in [homo mashall] and all my photos were shit. gave the green falc the big thumbs up[cant do too many skids :lol: or go too fast] he gave me the thumbs up when i passed him going the other way on touring stage[me in fairlane]