Weber DCOE carb & Dizzy settings?

GTOld

i did the same conversion with my 4g63, but there was a vacume port on the carb.

i remember reading somthing about someone with the same problam and i think they just ended up making there own.

I think it would need to be as closs to the base of the carb after the throttle body if you get what i mean......

Thanks guys will try advancing it a bit and see how it goes before drilling any new holes in the manifold or body.

Anyone bother plumbing back in the low load crankcase breather? I suspect if this is left open then the engine bay is going to get a bit oily.

Should have everything sorted out next week so i'll let you know if I am successful.

Cheers for now,

GTOld.

Thanks guys will try advancing it a bit and see how it goes before drilling any new holes in the manifold or body.

Anyone bother plumbing back in the low load crankcase breather? I suspect if this is left open then the engine bay is going to get a bit oily.

Should have everything sorted out next week so i'll let you know if I am successful.

Cheers for now,

GTOld.

generally people don't change the crankcase breathing system form factory. usually if they do then they run the breather to a catch tank, then have a small filter to catch any mist that's not been trapped in the catch can.....