bandits 808

mikuni

Looks pretty straight man. Will look great once you get the other nose cone on. The wagons do look a little funny with the lights it has now aye. I luv 808 coupes with them tho.

So you just going to keep it as a piston powered run around for the time being?

I'd say bump this out on wheels and go for an original 808 look just for a cruiser and build the ute. Theres already been some insane almost perfect 808/rx3 wagons built, where as the ute is a little bit more of a one off around these parts. Was a mazda 1000 ute with some parts still on it at horopito by the way.

its a 1200 not a 1000 at that wreckers, ive got a spare mazda 1200 ute anyway. as for steels and white walls, not my style, just sold some nice hubcaps to the dude with the white 808 wagon though, will look primo on his car.

brought some hotwires and yokos for it so will be slamemd on them

Guest sexychevette
its a 1200 not a 1000 at that wreckers, ive got a spare mazda 1200 ute anyway. as for steels and white walls, not my style, just sold some nice hubcaps to the dude with the white 808 wagon though, will look primo on his car.

brought some hotwires and yokos for it so will be slamemd on them

Awesome! Hotwires are the best! They will go great with the green. I say put those wheels on, dump it and wack on some black plastic fender mirrors. Also, leave the series one nosecone on it 8) 'cos it will go well with wheels and mirrors :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...