Fibreglass bonnet

Josh

I got a number a guy that makes fibreglass bonnets, but he doesnt have a mould for a mk1 capri bonnet, and to make a mould will cost an extra $300+ on top of the bonnet itself.

So my question is, does anyone know anywhere that does fibreglass bonnets and could possibly have a mk1 capri mould?

Try these guys, Fibre Glass Auto Replacements in Gisborne 06 868 9508, they have moulds for some esky stuff so you might get lucky.

Matt

Thats where i got most of my panels, theve got/had lots of old school moulds Capari parts should be no problem.

What were their prices like? When I talked to them a few years back they were quite pricey. Currently looking for a lot of panels for my Starlet so if they are a bit more reasonable now I might give them a try.

Callum

I havnt been out there for a couple of years now, but from memory i paid around $1100 for the 2 front guards, 4 mexico flairs, a bonnet scoop and the front valance. So yeah kinda pricey

I got a number a guy that makes fibreglass bonnets, but he doesnt have a mould for a mk1 capri bonnet, and to make a mould will cost an extra $300+ on top of the bonnet itself.

So my question is, does anyone know anywhere that does fibreglass bonnets and could possibly have a mk1 capri mould?

Thats stupid as if they get to keep the mould and make money off it after you are done. Should keep the mould if you can and sell it on trademe.

Call it Starlina, or Carlet.. rofl (Carina + Starlet)

I reckon Starina. Awsome. I bet a girl called any of those names would be hott. I've met a couply called carina but they were about as pretty as a carina unfortunately. No where near as hot as a starlet.