caboons new whip

macabre

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? You have no idea, seriously.

Such an original car shouldn't be vandalised in my opinion. Looks like it has already though, oh well. Not like I didn't know it was going to happen. In fact I think I made a comment about it first time it appeared here. Such is fate.

What? You have no idea, seriously.

Such an original car shouldn't be vandalised in my opinion. Looks like it has already though, oh well. Not like I didn't know it was going to happen. In fact I think I made a comment about it first time it appeared here. Such is fate.

It's an LA lancer, not exactly mega special IMO. sure, there's not alot of them left, especially in this condition, but it's hardly showroom, and it's very, very boring....

you're doing/have done the same thing to your 240k. true story. sure, you're not going out on a limb anywhere, by making it into a c110 gt-r replica, but with the same token, it never will be one, it'll always be "oh, it's just a replica", and it wont be a pristine original car now either, whats gonan happen then? perhaps you will look like a fraud? Perhaps you should have taken to the same spec it was when it rolled out of the datsun dealership, when dirty old wally simmons from woolengong pedalled it towards it's fate...

stop whinging.

caboon is good, in that, anything he's done/will ever do to any of his cars is completely reversible. I take the same tone. I've not done anyhting that's not reversible reasonably easily on any of my cars, ever. same will go for the crown, which is in itself, perfectly original, right down to period tyres. such is progress, I'd hate to have a car in which I didn't make, what I belive are, improvements, both aesthetic and performance wise.

That's not vandalism, it's car enthusiasm.

I'm pretty sure he's not cut, ruined, or vandalised anything thus far, and everything else he plans to do is bolt on/bolt off. He's done it before. can't see why it'd be any different... and let's face it. It's a very boring car to drive right now. hopefully in a few months it's a bit more of a track demon

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nah its not bad, just a bit of panel work and a lick of paint and new park light.

should be better than what it was when i first got it.

tis all sweet.The guy was peaking out hard as i jumped outa the bushes and almost landed on him, ogre stz.

His son (the learner driver) is to scared to drive now and havnt seen him come outa the house yet.

bahhahaa

• 2 weeks later...