4A-GTE decomp plate or low comp pistons

Guest safe_as_can_be

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^ plus all the rest like injectors, fuel pump, boost controller, turbo timer, tuning plus the comman filter, exhaust BOV and maybe wastgate.

dont need a waste gate the internal ones will do, injectors gt4 or sereis 4 or 5 or even evo ones, as for blow off valve a factory one will do for another car, intercooler vr4 or simlar again will do the job, it not about spending big money its all about spending your money smartly, again i urge you to check ut the tech section the garage dori site, these guys haave done more 4age conversions than rotors that blow up at summer drags

Yeap can buy second hand for all that shit. Was just making people aware that more stuff is needed.

Me personally I wouldnt bother with a 4age turbs. Just go celica styles or larger factory turbs engine.

yeah, persoanlly i feel that if you can pick up a ze bottom end cheap enuff the 4agte are a wicked motor, im not goin to use one anymore thou and am fitting a 3sgte as end of the day there no subsitute for displacement and i could fit a sr as thats would be sacriglous in a ae85 but persoanlly if you not looking for huge power jsut turbo a blue should get 150 kw pretty easy using a t25 small intercooler and mega squirt even stock ze injectors will suuport this level of power but end of the day if you gunna go and ge all power hungry ditch the 4age and go for a bigger motor as a starting place, 3sgte or 1jz

I think the engines are cheap enough to pick up and build. The part that rips my socks is the t50 box ya need.

Go the celica.

mates got a ke wagon that he had a celica engine in. He has just riped it out and is putting a supra in there. It will be nuts. Firewall needs big move.

yeah, persoanlly i feel that if you can pick up a ze bottom end cheap enuff the 4agte are a wicked motor, im not goin to use one anymore thou and am fitting a 3sgte as end of the day there no subsitute for displacement and i could fit a sr as thats would be sacriglous in a ae85 but persoanlly if you not looking for huge power jsut turbo a blue should get 150 kw pretty easy using a t25 small intercooler and mega squirt even stock ze injectors will suuport this level of power but end of the day if you gunna go and ge all power hungry ditch the 4age and go for a bigger motor as a starting place, 3sgte or 1jz

1jzgte would be cool. they do fit in truenos

1jz and 2jz both fit into ke70, ae70, ae86-85 engine bays with no need to cut the firewall theres a ae86 getting around auckland with a 2jz and its fuckign insane 1jz imo is best value japanese perfromance motor easly achive 300kw on stock internals pretty tight fit thou, t50s are over priced and waste of time and oney better off to buy a nite parts bell housing and w 55,56,57 or if you got the coin 58 gearbox then you can use a ze flywheel and bigger clutch set up on the 4age,