anyone know their sigma's?

snake

That's one of the last of the RWD series Sigma. Probably was a run-out model. Check the usual places like at the bottom of the doors, sills, bottom of the guards, in the boot under the rear windscreen etc.

Mechanically they are pretty sound, it's a low milage example so should be fine in that aspect. That model uses the G63B SOHC belt driven 8V carb engine putting out a massive 100hp@5500rpm. Rear end will be solid axle with drums. Front will sport 256mm ventilated rotors.

It does look like an absolutely mint example. Are you planning on doing an engine conversion or something?

Watch out for rust in the firewall, almost impossible to see without taking the carpet and dash out, but if the carpets damp and there is a musty smell in the cabin chances are theres rust somewhere in there.

Mechanically they are pretty damn tough, i had one with 433000km on it and it was still going strong, smoked a bit due to never having even a freshen up let alone a rebuild, but still pulled pretty good. In fact i am stilll using the gearbox from it in my ex lancer...

Check under the front windscreen for rust also, they have a habit of going there. Looks very tidy though, they'll run forever aslong as you throw some oil, a filter, and some water treatment at them every now and again :).