Josh's 1972 Ford Capri

Alfadog

Hell yeah man, I've always liked this car. Beautiful colour, and something very different with the kit. I really love how the S14 bits look - who would have thought they'd fit so right.

Also, now I know what this random badge I have is from!! I have an "XL" badge that I restored with a red painted centre - always thought it was off some kind of bogan Falcon but good to know it was from something a little better. I've always been fond of Capris, was gunna buy one but then I found out the 240Z was better hahah :twisted: shhh sorry mate, anyway, very nice looking car man, and very unique.

Keep it up

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man, yea whole point is to make something completly different, combining new school and oldschool in a tasteful fashion that nobody can copy without complete and utter hassle. And alfadog, dont go thinking those S14 caps just bolted on haha, 8 months of work in them and the side skirts!

Your cars pretty hawt to alfadog :P never really paid much attention to the old skylines until I came on here and saw a couple pop up. Defective, what the go with your car??

. Defective, what the go with your car??

the diamante? waiting for custom mounts so i can chuck the new brakes on, im trying to find a cheap evo5 gearbox, and then il have everything to do a manual conversion...

the fairmont... gathering dust at the mo, dont wanna put my xr6 front on cos i dont think the shell is worth it, so im just sorta ignoring it at the mo.

• 2 months later...

haha yeah regretting something that hasn't actually occured is interesting.

nah, not suprising people had seen my car around. Falcon is off the road so I don't get a choice atm. Forgotten what it's like driving a heavy clutch in peak hour traffic hahaha.

yeah I always thought 'bacdwn' was a little presumptuous but didn't want to say anything. :wink: new plate suits it much better.

• 1 month later...

Cheers, yea got a couple things on interior to change, didnt win anything, fucking judging was retarded, example, best bodykit went to a evo6 with a FACTORY kit on it, wtf.

Anyway methodz, interior was best part of $5000 and will get some pics of the custom panel/gauges etc

Very, Very, Very nice.

Like the fact you manage to incorporate aftermarket gauges without losing all your visibility! :P

Also, whole interior looks brilliant. Very impressed.

Can we get a shot of the engine bay? or is that work in progress ?

and once more, cause I can. Excellent job