paint

Guest Scheme

Guest Scheme

I'm having trouble deciding what I want to do.

First of all, whether to go for a dark metallic green colour, or a dark flat green colour, both of which will of course have a few clearcoats ;).

But then comes interior, my ke70 has the metal running across the top of the doors... Im wondering whether to the metal bits inside the car to the exterior of the car, the thing is if I use a metallic paint it'll make it hard to match all the interior up, dash, seats etc, which were going to be green and black, the green matching the outside colour as much as possible (new black carpet, re-vinyl everything, paint dash etc)

Maybe I should do a metallic colour and get the inside completely black with chrome steering wheel, gauges etc?

i just got my car back from the sandblasters. its in bare metal and it just looks AWESOME! i'm going to try and mimic that colour aye! like a light gun-metal grey with HEAPS of metalic and loads and loads of clear!!!

army styles? like a dark green or a lime green?

i take back my last comment about the pearl.

Candy Apple Green is THE best colour in the world man!

care to show me a Kandy Apple Green? everyone gets obsessed with Kandy APPLE instead of just Kandy.. Kandy is the type of paint, Apple Red is a colour. I hear so many people going on about candy apple yellow, candy apple blue etc etc etc, when there is no candy apple colours of that kind.. i believe there is a Kandy Apple other than red.. didnt think it was green though... Most common kandy green is Kandy Organic Green.. and cmon spell it like its spose to, with a K 8)

charts anyone?

hok-pg3c.jpg

or i could be mixed up, and the other kandy apple is green..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 357960.htm

kandy organic green rx7 on tm