Starlet 4K Rev Limit & Suggested Mods

Muzzie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha that sucks. get wider wheels so no mud gets in :P :P :P :P :wink::wink::wink:

I've got some 14s which I'm gonna try and use at track day, see if theres any indication of guard rub or similar. Mainly worried about my right rear, its been bashed and bogged up that many times :D

Yeah, if my car isn't ready I'll just come along and watch and take pics and film a bit of in car/out of car shit, and if me car IS ready, than I'll be taking her for a cane, might even chuck the camera on some sort of harness type thing for a laugh

Yeah, if my car isn't ready I'll just come along and watch and take pics and film a bit of in car/out of car shit, and if me car IS ready, than I'll be taking her for a cane, might even chuck the camera on some sort of harness type thing for a laugh

I'll give you a race oi :D

I wonder if theres anywhere for us to swing some Os, I've always wanted to try in my starlet but never had anywhere to do it in :D

Hahaha My car is fucking ridiculously sluggish, though the manual might change that a touch, and if I strip the fuck out of it.

Someone buy 5 bucks of diesel, there has to be somewhere we can chuck a quick skid :twisted:

I don't even think I'd need diesel - well, maybe. I'm still on standard clutch and box and it's got a locked diff so it might help get me going :)

And no matter how much you strip it you won't get to the same point as me. I got no interior at all except the drivers seat :) No door cards, no interior door handles, no glass bar the windscreen - etc etc etc. Damn it's gonna be cold for me :)

but the roll cage etc will acount for some extra kg's so we can keep our windows and door cards :P

Keep your door cards and windows then :P

I'll just throw out my interior, dash and anything else I don't need :P

Ok, to get to my car :)

Unbolt and remove EVERY single little piece of interior thats bolted/clipped on or able to be ripped out.

Put the rubber boot back on the gear lever. Put in the drivers seat.

You know have a starlet interior like mine :)

Do you have a dash muzzie-tabator

Nope, no dash either. Just a strut bar thats part of the rollcage, and the alternator/oil lights and temp gauge are welded to that bar.

Tacho sits in the trans tunnel cause there's nowhere else for it :)

And for the record, yes I do resent the name calling :P