Shock=Cunt

lowlancer

I'm trying to get my front right strut/spring/shock back in to the celeste, but the shock is too tight to allow me to put it in, as I had to unbolt the 3 nuts which attach the strut to the steering shit.

I have the spring compressed easily enough, but my strength alone isn't enough to get the strut set-up up in its place.

Is there anyway to make the shock stay compressed down?

I've tried sitting the base of the strut on a block and lowering the car down, but it is just too tight to move once this is done.

I'm only out by like 2 inches...Please help! I need this done by tonight!!

Hope you understand what I mean

K I got one, and the strut base is seriously 1 inch away from the bit where it sits on the steering shit, but everytime i get close, the strut flies out and almost nails me. The worst part is that I wanted it done by tonight, but at this rate, I'm gonna need a pro to do it for me. BUMMER!

Not to sure about the setup on a celeste! macpherson stut I presume have you tried getting a big pole to push down on the suspension arm and sway bar to give you a bit more room gte a mate to help you and you should be able to ease it on :D

Thats if I I understand your problem right :?

Guest 78lancer

ne 1 in manawatu area got a 4g32 4 sale?? or no where 1 is? Cuz i got my 4g36 (1200) out n started strippin it down n all bearings n rings r fukt.. so i need 2 replace everything in it.. exept pistons... Ripco quoted me 800 for the dearest parts which is a fuk load... has any1 re built 1 of these engines n how much it cost u?