Custom air conditioning lines, who does them.

Muncie

Hey some chat on forums but nothing with enough information for me to work with.

Who can do modified ac stuff? I need to move the attached thing and its lines under my turbo its in the absolute wrong spot could be moved ahead of turbo by radiator.

I don't know anything about air conditioning stuff so feel free to educate me.

IMG_20231029_140408_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Should be no issue to get new lines made so it tucks around the strut tower by that sensor then re gas it. Or if room permits get the top rubber hose shortened and re crimped then the bottom one lengthened with a crimp and tuck it back towards the firewall

On 30/10/2023 at 16:19, vk327 said:

I have the tooling to crimp custom lines, can get a huge variety of different fittings and even weld on ends

You've probably seen a commodore engine bay or 2 just looking at again if the "receiver" was just moved behind the stru tower by firewall that would fix my issue. There's a big zig zag section in there that could be straitened out. 

I could probably handle the welding now just interested what parts are worth. Are parts pricey?

Got room for an ac job?

Fittings are pretty cheap, would have to figure out sizes, can get straights 45s and 90s crimp on hose ends, would need to get it debased somewhere I haven't got the gear for that, I can vac down and regas tho 

Edit, grab an overall pic and draw up what ya thinking for relocating and il see what fittings would work 

Assuming the part is the dryer?? Can it just be moved back towards fire wall.

Is it sensitive to pipe length or height etc staying same height can be done just lengths will change a lot. The pipework does what appears to me a pretty pointless zigzag on way from fire wall to dryer.

I know bugger all......