Replacement denso injectors

yetchh

Morning gents, looking to replace the injectors on the 121, they're early low impedance mazda denso 195500-0285 blue tops 210cc (I think), where is a good place to buy replacements? Or does anyone have a good set of similar injectors? . I think 80's toyotas are the same.

Cheers. 

These are top feed correct? Any idea on length? Pretty sure Toyota 1NZ-FE injectors are the same/similar size and have better hole pattern/atomisation.

Common to swap them into the 1gfe Lexus IS200 as they run better

@Roman can you confirm?

Edit 1nzfe injectors are high impedance 

10 hours ago, shrike said:

These are top feed correct? Any idea on length? Pretty sure Toyota 1NZ-FE injectors are the same/similar size and have better hole pattern/atomisation.

Common to swap them into the 1gfe Lexus IS200 as they run better

@Roman can you confirm?

Apparently 4agze injectors fit also.. If I could go to a modern injector that would be excellent. 

Commodore V6 injectors are 210cc and have the same old rectangle bosch connector. Will need the end diameter turned down slightly in the lathe to fit with standard seals.

NZ Efi used to supply them new and modify them for like $10, maybe they still do?

6 x Fuel Injectors for Holden Commodore VN VP VR VS VT VX VY V6 3.8 Ec –  ozautosport

They're high impedance so you would need to bypass the resistor box on your setup.