From broke to having brokers, my price Range is Rover

UTERUS

6 hours ago, UTERUS said:

I think I know the spot, there was an uphill section that was really slippery and rutted with the only chance of getting up it was to commit and just send it. Was happy I had a locker on that one. 

Someone went halfway up, stopped then tried to reverse back down the hill. However his Tyre tracks went off the side of the track into even slipperier mud. 

Sounds about exactly the place my old man described 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You should eliminate chance of prince of darkness issues by removing EFI and fitting blower with bug catcher out the bonnet.

Il unbolt a S/C off one of the spare detroits sitting under a tarp at work to start you off and im sure Mott can sort the rest

• 6 months later...

Had plenty of trouble free adventures off road in this thing, it's always got me home and sounds rad with the new exhaust. 

I've even fixed the latest electrical issues and the battery holds a charge now. 

But with a new rig, it's time for this to go. 

It comes with a parts truck of the same vintage minus motor and gearbox. Holla if you're keen. 

IMG_20190302_173842_647.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1