Auto electrician wanted - Tawa/Porirua - Subaru Impreza

XSVWGN

The electric windows in my partners 1994 subaru impreza have stopped working. There is no fuse for them and i replaced the master switch in the drivers door and nothing has happened.

By scrolling through the internet and seeing other subaru owners with the same or similar problem it seems that the relay for the electric windows needs to be replaced. i have found three relays next to the internal fuse panel but dont know how to test them to see which is faulty. Nothing is labeled and if it is its all in Japanese.

I want to be able to fix this issue and then sell the car on as it just costs me too much money.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

I have been caught out before, There is a plug that goes into a relay of sorts in the kick/shin panel under the steering column. Make sure everything is plugged in.

I had a good look under there and everything looked good. I pressed everything to make sure it was all good but thanks for the heads up Chris. Alot of times on these kind of issues its always the little things that count

Matt