Will wood calipers and master cylinder questions

OldNathan

Hey guys I'm thinking of going to a Wilwood master cylinder and calipers. 2 things. What's the best way to not have to run vacume assisted master due to itbs and also is there bolt on wilwoods for Toyota that go under 14s. Mine is 4 wheel disk.

Any tips or tricks?

Cheers

if you don't need the room  from lack of booster.   stick with boosted setup, will be plenty enough  vac from itb setup.

otherwise as above, just a matter of matching the pedal/masters to the caliper piston sizes.     pedal will end up heavier than a boosted setup. but just a matter of getting used to it. 

I know the ones but I've deleted that part. I think I've solved this issue by running a groove across the new plate to link the cylinders which will be sealed by the 5mm gasket. If that makes sense. How many throttles would be enough to make enough vacume for the master? Does a factory 20v run them off those two banjos off the ends or the canister that links all 4?

2 was enough to run the starlet booster.  ideally all of them linked together would be best, so pulling even vac on all cylinders.  but didn't have any drama running mine off 2.

how are you mounting the itb's?  with adapter plate? no manifold?